Wallpaper

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Sun Oct 5 22:59:21 EDT 1997

Thanks for all your suggestions for keeping patrons from adding their own
versions of "appropriate" wallpaper to our PCs.  We talked to the young
man who did it and he doesn't seem to be a computer genius.  He insists he
just sort of "stumbled" over the wallpaper option.

We've put your suggestions into place and we'll see if it happens again.
Staff have tried without success to add wallpaper.  We're still scratching
our heads over this one.  Thanks for all your input.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432