Netscape Navigator 4.04

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 25 14:42:06 EST 1997

I would second the use of stand-alone 4.04.

As noted, the Java bug seems to have been corrected.  Also, on my
machines, in comparison to earlier 4.x versions of Navigator, it loads
much more quickly.

Of course, results may vary from machine to machine(Should be a standard
industry disclaimer!).

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library