IKIOSK? Fortres? Both?

Jean-Marc Edwards jedwards at uottawa.ca
Sun Nov 23 06:52:15 EST 1997

I do not want to burden the list with my specific technical problem,
but I wish to answer because it deals with Fortres and Fortres does
not seem to be the source of the problem.

We did some testing this week on a machine without Fortres installed
or IKIOSK and the problem still remains. We think that it might be
the newer version (2nd release?) of Windows 95 that is incompatible
with our ant-virus software. So Fortres does not seem to be causing
that.

Jean-Marc Edwards (Systems Librarian, Internet & training)
University of Ottawa
Library Network