Thanks

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 21 10:43:33 EST 1997

I just returned from being out of the office for three weeks, and I want
to thank my colleague who kept the lights on at Web4Lib for me while I was
away. Dave Rez has willingly filled in for me on numerous occasions, and
his work makes it possible for me to leave knowing the list is in good
hands. You may not be aware, but keeping Web4Lib going requires a steady
stream of subscriber removals (either due to voluminous bounced mail or
direct request), additions, aliases, and troubleshooting. Thanks, Dave!
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner