Printer recommendations?

Steve Hooley hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Fri Nov 21 08:11:53 EST 1997

        That's been our experience, too, but Mr Davidzon told me his DO work
without a cartridge, so maybe there's hope. Are we talking about a 680C
Deskjet here? The 600C let you switch between a color and a B&W cartridge.
I'd love to beat this - our department head grilled some HP reps a few weeks
back and they had no ideas either. For use on a staff desktop they're great
little color printers, but in public areas they die quickly (it's a long
story why we have them instead of the 600Cs we ordered).