Is Yahoo! still useful?

Joe Barker jbarker at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 19 12:51:08 EST 1997

	To the list of Yahoo! shortcomings, I'd add that it is also not a
search of the text of the documents -- only of the classifications and top
of documents.
	I believe Yahoo! corp is making money internationally and in
their mini-city-Yahoo!s which compete with classified ads and yellow
pages.  They seem to have abandoned the info business.
	Joe Barker