Web site that keeps track of web award sites

John Creech creechj at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu
Tue Nov 18 19:01:32 EST 1997

> > I'm looking for a web site that keeps track of all the web award
> > sites. By web award sites I mean Point/Lycos 5%, InterNIC Academic
> > Guide, NetGuide Gold Site, etc.

Glenn,

Another possibility is the "Coooool Sites" page from the Beyond the Black
Stump Website, at

http://werple.net.au/~lions/secret.htm

I like it because the entire site is sooooo strange, so rich, so
different.  "It's got a good beat, and I can dance to it."

John Creech
Electronic Resources Librarian & Asst. Head of Reference | Central Washington
University Library | 400 E. 8th Ave. | Ellensburg, WA 98926 | 509-963-1081 |
jcreech at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu |
personal mail=jcreech at ellensburg.com
personal pages=larry.ellensburg.com/~jcreech