Web site that keeps track of web award sites

Jack Solock jacks at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:30:38 EST 1997

One place is FA Focus Associates.

http://www.focusa.com/search/award_sites.htm

Click on: menu for an alpahbetical listing. I don't know how comprehensive
it is, and, of course it is a billboard. But has a lot of them.

Hope this helps.

Jack

BTW, its angle is that it rates the award sites!

Jack Solock					jacks at cs.wisc.edu
Internet Librarian--Internet Scout Project	608-262-6606
Editor--The Scout Report and Subject
  Specific Scout Reports
Dept. of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Madison