Browser usage -Reply

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Tue Nov 18 11:38:30 EST 1997

There is an interesting program called Browserola that provides
simulations of the display output of source code for various versions of
browsers. However, they don't have the 4.0 ones yet.
It does have ie3 though.

http://www.codo.com/browserola/

I limped along for about a week with the totally unstable but
interesting and exciting *active desktop* and IE 4.03. But then,
Cherynobyl. So I don't know how to get rid of it except by fdisk myself.
You can check the forums for other creative ways people have dealt with
the problem.

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!