Cyber Patrol blocks access to Yahoo...

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 23:17:55 EST 1997

Did not snip out explanation deliberately.  Snipped out explanation to avoid
posting entire article to list.

My point being...this technology is still dicey.  It's too easy for a
"mistake" like this to happen.  Naturally, hoards of folks will notice if a
site like Yahoo is blocked, even temporarily.  But what about other, less
mainstream/popular sites that get cut out of the loop by one of these
filtering products..."accidentally."