Internet Librarian '97 conference(again?)

Mark Gooch Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
Fri Nov 14 12:44:27 EST 1997

I apologize if this is a dup message.

The Web4Lib discussion group is getting together Tuesday, Nov. 18, in
the bar of the Doubletree at 6:30, "with hats on, so we can spot each
other". We are probably going out for dinner.  Maybe nettrainers could
combine with them if people are interested?

Mark

--

Mark D. Gooch                  Cleveland State University
Government Information Librarian     1801 Euclid Ave.
                Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
          http://www.law.csuohio.edu/lawlibrary/