Sources/Sites for Public Corp Info

Gary Price gprice at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Wed Nov 12 04:30:21 EST 1997

don:
i am in the process of compiling a page of links to
business related lists/rankings available on the www. Materials range
from the Fortune/Forbes lists to numerous city/state/regional
business rankings.  Many of these sources contain the info
you are in search of.

The url is:
http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~gprice/listof.htm

cheers,