Sources/Sites for Public Corp Info

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 11 22:47:05 EST 1997

Annual reports on the Web
http://www.zpub.com/sf/arl/
http://www.tanagraphics.com/Tanagraphics/annuals.html
Business Wire
http://www.businesswire.com/
NetPartners Company Site Locator
http://www.netpart.com/company/search.html
Corporate Information links (U.S. and international)
http://www.corporateinformation.com/
EDGAR Online (SEC data)
http://www.edgar-online.com
http://www.sec.gov/edgarhp.htm
http://edgar.whowhere.com
Business URLs
http://home.microsoft.com/exploring/finditfast/bus/bus_02.htm
Hoover's Online
http://www.hoovers.com/
PR News Wire (press releases)
http://www.prnewswire.com/
Fortune 500
http://www.pathfinder.com/@@jtk@lwYAlTR@@U*s/fortune/fortune500/
Thomas Register
http://www.thomasregister.com
Internet Business Library -- Companies and Organizations
http://www.bschool.ukans.edu/intbuslib/company.htm
Inc. 500 (fastest growing companies)