Dvorak in NY Times

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Nov 5 12:32:50 EST 1997

Dvorak has had readers of various PC magazines that he knows what he is
talking about for many years.  People who should know better actually think
he is an expert.  He just likes to stir things up and then sit back and
watch what happens.
-----Original Message-----
From: Library Internet Resources Co-ordinator <webguru at gtu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wednesday, November 05, 1997 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Dvorak in NY Times

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
IRC(irc.dal.net port 7000):#academiclibrarians (sysop/ops)
ICQ:UIN#268569
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/