Free Pint

Free Pint libwebml at willco.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 09:15:43 EST 1997

I am writing about a new free newsletter which I think may well be of
interest to colleagues on this list.

The email newsletter is called Free Pint and offers tips, tricks and
articles on how to find reliable, good quality information on the
Internet.

Free Pint is published every fortnight, and the first issue is going to
be sent this week on Thursday (6th November). If you would like to find
out more, or perhaps request your free fortnightly copy to be sent to
your email address, then please see our Web site:

http://www.freepint.co.uk/

Alternatively, simply send an email containing just the word "subscribe"
in the message box (nothing in the Subject) to:

freepint at listservice.net

I am certain you will find Free Pint to be very useful. If you do, then
please tell your friends and colleagues so that the increased support
will ensure that Free Pint remains first-rate and free.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
William Hann, Editor

PS: Free Pint is published by the London based information consultancy
Willco (http://www.willco.co.uk/) and the publishers will NEVER make the
subscriber list known to any other company or organisation.