HTML question

Diane Madrigal dmadriga at unix2.nysed.gov
Mon Nov 3 13:16:44 EST 1997

Thanks to all those who took the time to check out my site and make
suggestions about the image that wasn't displaying correctly. Thomas
Dowling's suggestion to check that all other code validates properly
turned out to hold the answer. I ran the page through an on-line
validator and found a problem with the table that occurs between the
two lines. For some reason, fixing that problem fixed the problem with
the lines as well - even though they aren't part of the table.

Thanks again!

Diane Madrigal
New York State Library