Web Search Engines "Made Simple"

Linda Absher absher at lclark.edu
Sun Nov 9 23:55:00 EST 1997

My two cents:

I recently did a search on AltaVista and came up with no *no* results; I
was surprised since I've done the search before on AltaVista and came up
with at least five items.  I hit the search button again and got the five;
this made me curious so I hit the button again:  this time nine items were
retrieved.

Scary....

LInda

Linda Ueki Absher		absher at lclark.edu
Reference Librarian		(503) 768-7287       FAX: (503) 768-7282
Lewis & Clark College 		Portland, OR 97219
--
"You deserve a longer letter than this; but it is my unhappy fate seldom
to treat people so well as they deserve."           --Jane Austen