Electronic libraries. and paperless office

Alain Vaillancourt NDGMTLCD at GSLIS.Lan.McGill.CA
Sat Nov 1 14:28:44 EST 1997

> I would have to say that my office is not paperless. However if all of my
> purely electronic communication (email, documents, memos) was replaced with
> paper copies then I would be swimming in a sea of paper. My feeling is that
> we are already in the paper-less office era, but not paper free!
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter

Yes, and imagine how much more paper still, if we had to do without
telephones.

There would be thousands of little slips of telegrams on our desks.

Au revoir!

Alain Vaillancourt

Montreal
ndgmtlcd at gslis.lan.mcgill.ca