List gatekeepers

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Fri May 30 09:44:40 EDT 1997

At 06:40 PM 5/29/97 -0700, Joe Schallan wrote:

>I'll have to admit I get annoyed by posters who appoint
>themselves gatekeepers of the list and lecture the rest
>of us about what is and is not an appropriate topic.
>. . .

Just for the record lest I was misunderstood -
My earlier comment was not intended as a statement as to appropriate
topic(s) for this list. It was a question for my own benefit to help me
understand the purpose of the list to help me determine its suitablity to
my needs and to help me avoid posting inappropriate questions.
Think listowners are doing a great job --

PHG
TCJC NE LRC