Internet training packages

Migell Acosta macosta at pen.ci.santa-monica.ca.us
Tue May 20 09:56:48 EDT 1997

Sue:

The InterNIC (the central registration authority for domain names) and
LITA have created a great series of Internet training materials called
the "15 miniute series."  It is modular training material that is
available from their web site as a collection of PowerPoint
presentations.  The individual slide packages can be mixed and matched
for your use and they can be edited or expanded for your particular
audience.  See them at:

http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/15min/

	- Migell