Email headers

Bill Moseley moseley at netcom.com
Fri May 16 15:57:41 EDT 1997

At 09:06 AM 5/16/97 -0700, Claudia Rebaza wrote:
>Add my vote to either this suggestion or an identification that will show
>up in the subject line to identify the group the message was directed to.

Please don't do this.  Having all the subject lines the same would not be
very helpful in scanning the mail.

I'd strongly recommend using a program such as Eudora that will filter the
messages from the list into a separate mailbox.  I have a Web4lib mailbox
that shows the only the sender, date, size, and subject.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley at netcom.com