Fortress 101

Bill Moseley moseley at netcom.com
Thu May 15 10:54:39 EDT 1997

To add to the many other responses:

Fortres is at:  http://www.fortres.com

I think Fortres is one of the best at this point.  It had a few problems
with the first release of the Win 95 version (very easy to defeat), but
seem to have plugged all those holes.  Fortres not claims to protect the
Win 95 registry, which is a big plus, and they also have a LAN version for
easy administration.

At 07:28 AM 5/15/97 -0700, Mary Duffy wrote:
>I have been told that Fortress 101 can be used to "lockup" public
>workstations,  does anyone know how to get a hold of the software.  Is
>there a better products that would allow me to keep my patrons from
>changing settings,  erasing things, an so on?

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley at netcom.com