Thanks for help with radio talk show!

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu May 1 21:08:01 EDT 1997

I appreciate all of the help preparing me for Roger Hedgecock.  The
background info, particularly from the folks who searched Lexis-Nexis and
from those in the area who could report on Roger Hedgecock as a living,
breathing person, was excellent.  The important info, in retrospect, was
that he was conservative, sometimes inflammatory, but interesting, and that
he was anti-big-gov.  Oddly enough, in some ways I think I came off looking
better on the filter issue than the conservative who wanted to establish a
huge bureaucracy to control things top-down.

Karen G. Schneider * kgs at bluehighways.com * schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov
Author, The Internet Access Cookbook (e-mail Neal-Schuman at icm.com)
Director, US EPA Region 2 Library | Contractor, Garcia Consulting
Cybrarian * Columnist, American Libraries
Visit our library at http://www.epa.gov/Region2/library/
These opinions strictly mine!