IASSIST '97: Denmark Conference Agenda and Registration (fwd)

Laura Guy guy at ssc.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:08:17 EST 1997

Greetings web-4-lib'ers!

This is a conference announcement that may be of
particular interest to our European members (and
others "across the pond"!)

It is looking very interesting.  The deadline is
coming up, so if you are interested in attending
you might want to act soon.

Laura Guy
Data and Program Library Service
University of Wisconsin - Madison
guy at dpls.dacc.wisc.edu

(P.S. Note the conference planners have a very
useful website with the program, etc).