Another netscape printing problem

Michael Watson mwatso at gopher1.library.lsumc.edu
Thu Mar 27 17:35:16 EST 1997

Hi,

I've noticed an odd problem printing pages which include large graphics in
Netscape for Windows 95 (versions 2.02 and 3.01 both). When a page includes
a very large graphic, often only the text at the top will print--the picture
itself won't, this despite the fact that the laserjet 4mv we're using has
plenty of memory. If I save the same graphic to the hard drive and load it
into a program like lview, it prints just fine--it's only netscape that
seems to choke on some big graphics.

Anyone have any idea what's causing this, and how to approach the problem?