WebSuite Start

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Thu Mar 27 06:28:54 EST 1997

You might want to take a look at this. I've just started to use it and
think it might be very useful. (I have no connection with Bestseller.)

http://www.bestseller.com/

     WEBSUITE START - FREE SOFTWARE FOR LIBRARIES

     ......WebSuite Start is available for libraries only free of
     charge and includes the following tools:

        * a configuration tool to convert an existing catalog
          (MARC, dBase format, ASCII Label, or ODBC) to a
          Web-ready OPAC;
        * a keyword search engine with Boolean operators (and, or,
          begins with) to search the catalog.
        * Bibcat, a cataloging tool for bibliographic records;
        * Sitecat, a cataloging tool for Web sites; and,
        * WebSuite Start Server, a standard HTTP server running on
          all Windows platforms.