Library Handouts and the Web

Eric Rumsey rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 25 09:05:09 EST 1997

On the subject of library handouts, they are often very useful sources for
a much wider audience than the local library where they're developed. Has
anyone put together a page whose purpose is to point to webbed library
handout sources, so that we can share our knowledge?

Our webbed handouts are at -

http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/libserv.html
(general handouts for using a health sciences library)

http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/hnet.html
(handouts for using Ovid Medline and other health databases)

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)