Unlocking files in FoolProof

Bob Wilson MHV (508) 373-1586 wilson at mvlc.lib.ma.us
Sun Mar 23 15:30:21 EST 1997

Could someone using FoolProof security software for Windows95 help me
with a beginner's question?

With the software turned on, I cannot print any pages from the WEB. I get
an "illegal operation" message that appears to be coming from FoolProof.
When FoolProof is turned off, I can print. The printer I am using is an
HP Deskjet 680C.

What files do I need to "unlock" to restore the printing capability, and
specifically how do I unlock them?

TIA for the help!

Bob Wilson				"The covers of this book
Reference Dept.
Haverhill Public Library			are too far apart!"
Haverhill, MA 01830
email: wilson at mvlc.lib.ma.us	  			-capsule book review
FAX: (508) 373-8466				(attributed to Ambrose Bierce)
Voice: (508) 373-1588