Win95 FTP Clients

Jian Liu jiliu at script.lib.indiana.edu
Sun Mar 16 20:04:14 EST 1997

ws_ftp le, very good, free of charge to non-commercial home users,
students and faculty of educational institutions, and to U.S. federal,
state, and local government employees.

It does not support drag and drop, but it is more or less as easy. You
just need to highlight the file(s) or directory and click on the little
--> in the middle and the files can be uploaded.

The professional verison does support drag and drop. But it is not free.

ws_ftp is available from:
http://www.ipswitch.com/pd_wsftp.html

Jian
Indiana University Libraries