Two Quick Techie Questions

Katrina N. Magnuson katrina at anet-chi.com
Mon Mar 10 15:16:43 EST 1997

RBerkman at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have two quick technical questions that I haven't been able to solve--any
> advice on either or both of these?
>
> 1. When pulling down a menu of choices from a web site, is there a way to
> copy or print that list? As soon as one lets go of the mouse button, the menu
> listing disappears.

Bob-

If your running Windows, while you have the drop-down menu displayed,
hit CTRL-PRINT SCREEN.  This will copy the menu only to your clipboard.
You can print it by pasting it into any word processor (I use Write for
these quick things).  If you just press PRINT SCREEN you'll get the
whole window.

Good Luck!

--
Katrina Magnuson, Technical Support Librarian
Gardner, Carton & Douglas
email: kmagnuson at gcd.com -or- katrina at anet-chi.com