Two Quick Techie Questions

RBerkman at aol.com RBerkman at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 08:56:55 EST 1997

Greetings,

I have two quick technical questions that I haven't been able to solve--any
advice on either or both of these?

1. When pulling down a menu of choices from a web site, is there a way to
copy or print that list? As soon as one lets go of the mouse button, the menu
listing disappears.

2. Some sites that have ads that continually refresh themselves seem to make
it impossible to click on a link since the site thinks it is still loading
the page. Even the "stop" sign to stop loading is disabled during this
period. How does one stop an ad from keep loading/refreshing on and off so
one can click on a link?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Bob Berkman