Web 4 special libraries

Hope N. Tillman hope at tiac.net
Thu Mar 6 19:07:56 EST 1997

I will join Nick's list as well, but recommend you also consider joining
SLA-DITE, the Special Libraries Association's Information Technology
Division listserv, which currently covers many of these web related issues
from a special libraries viewpoint.  Currently there are only 250
subscribers because we just changed locations and asked everyone to
resubscribe, but the list membership is quickly growing.

To join the Special Libraries Association Information Technology listserv,
send your request to join to:  listproc at listserv.sla.org
	subscribe SLA-DITE Your Name

Then to send your comments or queries to:
	sla-dite at listserv.sla.org

Hope
Hope N. Tillman, Director of Libraries          phone: 617-239-4259
Babson College, Babson Park MA 02157              fax: 617-239-5226
Web site: http://www.babson.edu/    email: tillman at hcc01.babson.edu
Web site: http://www.tiac.net/users/hope       email: hope at tiac.net
Author: Internet Tools of the Profession, 2nd edition expected June 1997
 	  Internet and Special Librarians, 1993