Web 4 special libraries

EPadilla EPadilla at sjmercury.com
Thu Mar 6 15:47:11 EST 1997

I had meant to respond to this earlier...

I don't agree with this fractioning.

I don't work in an academic library.  Not even a library.
And I have found the Web4Lib  list to be very useful to my Web related work
and continuing education of the Web.
In general, most treads touch upon some aspect of work I do or will need to
do.
It is one list that has a quality author/readership.

It's enough to have a few listserv subscriptions.
I don't want to subscribe to another.

Thanks all.

 -Liz (M.L.I.S., if you were wondering)
San Jose Mercury News