web 4 special libraries?

tormond tormond at localnet.com
Wed Mar 5 22:16:18 EST 1997

Rebecca,

My thoughts exactly. I am in a smal corporate library and also work
part-time. I have recently made the transfer from research to
systems/internet.

When I was doing research I subscribed to the buslib mailing list which
is for special librarians. It is a great resource for research and is a
manageable list but not focused on the WEB. A Web4 for special libraries
would be great! Let me know if you find one. If you want the
subscription info for Buslib, let me know.

Tracey Ormond
CSC Weston Group
tormond at csc.com