security breached by NaughtyRobot

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Mon Mar 3 10:40:08 EST 1997

     Their site is good looking, and has a lot of interesting features on
     it.  It is the sort of thing that the FTC - because they suggest that
     you cancel credit cards and such - finds of interest.

     The ability to identify email addresses and such is old news.
     Everything you send can be tracked from anywhere to anywhere, but that
     does not constitute getting into a machine and identifying data that
     is on the hard disk.