security breached by NaughtyRobot

Heinrich C. Kuhn kuhn at mpg-gv.mpg.de
Mon Mar 3 15:27:27 EST 1997

Sheryl Dwinell wrote:

> has anyone else out there received something from these people. This is the
> second time I've gotten this.  Everyone at our University received it.  I
> know that our computing center folks are investigating.  I looked on the
> web for information, and didn't find any.  Anybody out there know what this
> is all about?  I checked out the web site listed below and it seems like
> another group of annoying hacker punks.

To all my knowledge this is an especially naughty
metamorphosis of the Good-Times-virus hoax, but a
hoax nevertheless.

HTH

Heinrich C. Kuhn

*  Dr. Heinrich C. Kuhn   (coordinator libraries)
*  Max-Planck-Gesellschaft / Generalverwaltung IIb3
*  Postfach 10 10 62
*  D-80084 Muenchen
*
*  voice: +49-89-2108 1563