[Fwd: Heaven's Gate online] -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Mon Mar 31 17:09:03 EST 1997

I sure hope we'll have no further discussion of the the ISSUE
of Heaven's Gate on this list.  It is irrelevant.  It isn't even a
first amendment issue.

Personally, I thank the poster for the info, as it helped me
update my "hot current topics" page, which contains links
like those provided, as well as links for other things like the
OKC Bombing Trial, etc, etc.  The students and reference
staff find them useful.....since our library provides ALL types
of info.....so again, thanks for the info....it saved me time
tracking them down.

But I sure hope we don't let this degenerate into everybody's
comments about the topic.

cyclops

Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
Boise State University Library, Boise, Idaho, 83725 USA
voice: 208-385-1235   fax:  208-385-1394
dlester at bsu.idbsu.edu     OR    alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Cyclops' Internet Toolbox:    http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
"How can one fool make another wise?"   Kansas, 1979.