Terminal Woes

Jim Campbell jmc at poe.acc.virginia.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:00:05 EST 1997

HyperTerminal 3.0 is an upgrade of the Win95 telnet program and is
available free from http://www.hilgraeve.com

It prints well, not just from the current screen but also from
the scrollback. Version 2.0 could not be used from within a Web browser,
but the new version 3.0 works fine with Netscape and MSIE.

    -  Jim Campbell
    Acting Director, Systems and Networked Information

    University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, VA 22903 USA
    campbell at virginia.edu * Tel: 804-924-4985 * Fax: 804-924-1431