removing entries from Netscape Helpers

Tell you later. dunlin at netcom.com
Wed Mar 19 13:23:28 EST 1997

I found this by going through the Netscape help menu.
http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/970217-1.html
It is about "Removing Helper Applications under Windows 95"

I haven't found anything on removing helper applications under Windows 3.1.
I would be interrested to hear something on Windows 3.1.

Sincerely,

Jim Jaeger

Just another librarian.