about:global in Netscape

Kyle Harriss kharriss at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:54:56 EST 1997

Bill,

Regarding the url history you get by typing in about:global.  If you don't
want to have that history sitting on your computer, you can <delete> the
file called netscape.hst.

On my PC (running Netscape 3 under Win95), it is in the directory:
c:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator.

Kyle Harriss				kharriss at d.umn.edu
Tech Services 				voice: 218-726-6546
UMD Library				fax:   218-726-8019