PHOTOSHOP - workshop, etc.

Walt Howe walthowe at delphi.com
Fri Jun 27 13:25:27 EDT 1997

At 09:37 AM 6/27/97 -0700, Linda Maclennan wrote:
>Time to get the scanner and learn the real tricks for our web site.
>Is Photoshop the software to get and has anyone been to a National
>Seminars Group workshop on it ... $179 for 1 day seminar ...
>Want to check before I jump into the software ... is this the best
>software to get for our web site??

My wife and I attended a Photoshop all-day training session in Boston in
1996 that was well worth it. The cost was about $95, and was oriented to
both Macs and PCs. It was presented by KW Publishing and Computer Training,
publishers of Mac Today magazine. What was particularly valuable was the
handouts they issued that we still use today to learn a new trick or review
a technique. You can never remember everything covered during a daylong
course, but the handouts make it possible to get full value.

I agree that Photoshop is the best software for web work, particularly
version 4.0.

  Walt Howe <http://people.delphi.com/walthowe/>