CDA

David King dlking at ocean.st.usm.edu
Fri Jun 27 01:21:43 EDT 1997

>	If a libraian tried to keep legally availble information away from
>my children, I would have a law suit in their face before he/she could say
>"Jerry Falwell."  You can talk about *your* children, but don't talk about
>*our* children.  There is no us, pal.

Well, Penthouse is legally available, but most libraries don't have it.
Many right-wing religious pamphlets are also, and many libraries don't
have them, either. Where's your lawsuit? Or is the info different when
it's suddenly made available online?

My point is... calm down! All of you! Sheesh...

We now return to normal programming...

David King
Electronic Services Librarian
University of Southern Mississippi