News Items for _Journal of Internet Cataloging_

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Thu Jun 26 16:26:14 EDT 1997

         News Items for _Journal of Internet Cataloging_

   I am interested in learning about significant research,
projects, conferences, meetings, or other relevant news
that relate to the field of Internet cataloging, organization
of access, for potential inclusion in my _News From The Field_
column for the _Journal of Internet Cataloging_ (JIC).

   For a full description of JIC as well as abstracts
from its inaugural issue, interested folk may wish to
visit the JIC homepage at URL:

             http://jic.libraries.psu.edu/

   I am particularly interested in relevant presentations
from the recent SLA and MLA meetings as well as this
month's ALA meeting in SF.

   As always, any and all worthy candidates will be much
appreciated.

   Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Curator, CyberStacks(sm)