Damage caused by Hand-held scanners

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:16:37 EDT 1997

I'd like to remind Web4Lib subscribers about the DigLibns list, for
practical discussion of digital library issues and techniques. We began
that list a little while ago for just such questions, which don't
necessarily have anything to do with the Web per se. More information on
the list can be found at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/DigLibns/

The last time I checked (earlier this month) there were over 1,200
subscribers. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
DigLibns Owner