B&N - Amazon.Com

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Wed Jun 11 19:10:55 EDT 1997

	What I don't understand is how come amazon.com isn't making any
money -- you'd think that with no stores, no parking lots to maintian, a
lot fewer employees and hardly any inventory on hand, they'd be making in
by the sackful.  Does anyone have a theory or some direct experience?

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526