Legal filter

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Wed Jun 11 11:36:01 EDT 1997

Not a "play" lawyer, but an attorney that gives legal opinions to the
Mayor, Council, City Manager, and departments of the sixth largest city
in the United States, which happens to be San Diego.  Our attorneys are
extremely conservative, even as lawyers go, and I hope you won't be
offended if I take their legal opinion over yours.  Dianne Parham, San
Diego Public Library