Summer preview of reference books

DrGMStone at aol.com DrGMStone at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 18:49:39 EDT 1997

As research director for American Publications, I wish to inform all
librarians
that we have recently completed four multi-cultural reference sets, and are
making
them available for a free 60 day preview to interested parties.  They are:
"Reference Library of Native North America" 4 volumes,
"Reference Library of Black America" 5 volumes,
"Reference Library of Asian America" 3 volumes,
"Reference Library of Hispanic America" 3 volumes.
To request any or all of these books on preview please contact
Dr. George Stone at (toll free) 1-888-777-9190.  Thank you!