Steve Hooley

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Mon Jun 9 11:55:00 EDT 1997

Steve Hooley wrote:

>Having just called poor Chuck a <SARCASM> dirty liberal </SARCASM>
>myself, I'm glad to see that others understand telepathic HTML tags.

One thing I had always admired about Steve Hooley was the way he took
the high road when it came to flaming and personal comments on list.
I've seen messages from Steve urging others to refrain from making
personal comments and to be polite, which I thought were very helpful.

So I was surprised and disappointed when I this nasty personal remark
from Steve posted to the entire list.

Sorry to see that Steve has abandoned the high road.

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
          Phone:     (503) 675-2537
          Fax:           (503) 635-4171
          E-mail:      dburt at ci.oswego.or.us