Good training guides?

Jack Solock jacks at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Jun 9 10:27:34 EDT 1997

For the Internet basics part of the course, you might want to try:

The 15 Minute Series, a modular extensible tutorial in over 40 topics
under the main headings of Internet History, Electronic Mail, Indexing and
Search Services, World Wide Web, Internet Organizations, The Basics,
Tools, Technology, and The Future. One of the most appealing things about
the 15 Minute Series, particularly for someone in your situation, is that
it is available as a series of PowerPoint slides that you can download
from 15 Minute Series home page, allowing you to teach the Internet
without an Internet Connection.

http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/15min/

Hope this helps.

Jack

Jack Solock					jacks at cs.wisc.edu
Internet Librarian--Internet Scout Project	608-262-6606
Editor--The Scout Report
Dept. of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Madison
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/scout -- Internet Scout Project Home Page