WYSIWYG Editor???? -Reply

scharles libernet at midtown.net
Sun Jun 8 04:09:28 EDT 1997

John's post inspired me to try AOL, and it is nice (and free!), if a bit
slow.  Another tool that has promise is WebExpress from MicroVision
Development <www.mvd.com>.

WebExpress is fast and reasonably straightforward.  It's shareware for $69.00.

I found WebExpress as a result of a message on this list regarding ZDNet's
Anchordesk page at
<http://www4.zdnet.com/anchordesk> which featured some Web tools. The story
is dated May 8, so you will have to navigate a bit.

SC